No matter how good you are at Medical Coding...
You can do better!
Advanced Topics in Medical Coding that can help advance your career and your life.
These are NOT for the Faint of Heart, or new Coders. But these topics pull no punches and will help you pursue excellence, no matter what your Coding Certification is!
Agenda: Documenting Problematic Diagnoses
• Review CKD documentation/coding guidelines of CKD
• Review Neoplasm documentation/coding guidelines
• Review Obesity/malnutrition documentation/coding guidelines
• Review Cardiovascular documentation/coding guidelines (MI, Angina,etc)
• Review Cerebrovascular stroke/infarction
RECENT ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS WITH CEUs
>> MORE TO BE ADDED MONTHLY <<
• Not everyone that have had COVID-19 will suffer with the same lingering late effects
• Explore some of the late effects (Sequelae) of COVID-19
• Discuss documentation and explore coding options that may be available
• Review coding guidelines versus billing guidelines